june 1st 2009 (Monday)

Great day eventhough it was a tiring day due to a full weekend I had.... I went to the park with Julia and the kids in the morning... the boys had a lot of fun... I am sure of that.... they met their school friends there... almost all of them were there.
We came back home and had lunch... Patricia had Lunch with me... I made some great rice (the way just I know how to cook)... and then, the afternoon went by sooo fast!!!
I took a shower at 5 and got ready to go to the "most exciting" class in the world!!! urruuulll!!!
It was nice... I couldn`t remain quietly... I was not a good behaved student in the class... sorry mommy...next time I willl... I promisse you!
I came back home, talked to my parents, slept, forgot to turn off the computer...

Ana RAquel

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Almas Gêmeas

26 de outubro de 2009 (segunda feira)

15 de marco 2009 (domingo)