May 26th 2009 (Tuesday)

it was an usual day... I woke up, the boys didnt go to school and I did not need to wake them up (thanks God)... I slept on the sofa just a little bit ... but they woke up early and I need to watch them :) they were cute like always... they ate enough today, more than they`ve been used to eating lately... I gave them a coin.. they were talking about money and I gave each one of them a penny :) they got really happy... they were talking as if they could buy a new bike with that coin... lol
Linda called me at 5 telling me that I could be off to go to may class. I told her that it was tuesday, not monday... so I kept working until 6... when Linda arrived, I came to my room and I recorded 5 new CDs :)... Now I have new songs to listen to.
A woman called me... I had forgotten about the meeting with the consuler of a college... so we had the meeting... it was on line and through the phone... I liked the course... I asked everything I wanted to.. so I will wait till the right time to decide something...
I took a shower and went to paty`s house... we went to starbucks and we met the german girls there... we talked a lot, they are really nive, even Samira`s friends... I was not feeling like going to somewere to watch the game... we went to a bar, but we didnt watch the game there... we ended up at wend`s with all the german girls and then I got really happy because one of samira`s friends thought that I was 18 years old!!!! I am the oldest one in the group and they thought I was 18... :D I felt like a teenager again!!
It was great till the time I knew a bad thing about julia`s ex-boyfriend... agghhhh... I will discipline Julia if she does what she told she wouldnt do... sometimes I think patricia and I are the only ones who think before acting... oh gosh! I got really angry with all the situation... I told my father later...and he told me to be aware of every little thing in here... that`s what I have been doing since I arrived here....
it`s gonna be a long and dark night...
Ana RAquel

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Almas Gêmeas

15 de marco 2009 (domingo)

21 de Decembro de 2009 (segunda feira)