may 28th, 2009 (thursday)

A very easy day.... nothig special happened... Patricia was sock and I asked Linda is she had any medicie..... I cooked!!!! urrruuullll... I made my grandma`s soup ... hummm... it was really good... I made that for Pat...she needed... and so did I.... I went to the park with the boys... Lisa went there as well with her kids... but it started raining... and we needed to leave the park :(
When we arrived home we tryed to do anything fun.... charlie was sleping... I built sth like streets, so that Johnny could "ride" his toy cars on those streets... he really got happy...
Linda and James arrived... I just got ready to go to the course and then I picked Lisa up and then we went... I went through the way Lisa knew... it was faster :) ... the clas was not so boring as it always is... it was really nice... and I dicovered that the teacher is Brazilian!!! I couldn`t believe in that!!! Oh my gosh.... she is Brazilian!!!!
I met Natalia... she is really nice... I met a lot of Brazilians today.... there was a guy called Esdras... he is the 1st person from the noertheast arrea in Brazil I met here.... he is from Recife.... he seemed to be really nice and crazy... I wasn`t feeling ok and I said bye and came home with Lisa...
It waas raining... It was a long way back... when I arrived home, I really had a terrible headache... I think I though too much in the class....hahaah...
I took a 30-minute shower and I forgot my cellphone in the barthroom... i went to my bedroom and fell asleep suddenlly... I slept out of nothing at all!!!
Ana Raquel

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Almas Gêmeas

15 de marco 2009 (domingo)

21 de Decembro de 2009 (segunda feira)